Thursday, July 11, 2013

Some Recent Photos

What do you mean, you don't play baseball

and garden in your swim suit and rain boots? Huh...

A photo of Nathan's daily torture session, aka tummy time. 

He's been spending a lot of time mostly naked as it has been super humid and hot around these parts lately. The boy loves the vibrate option on his bouncy chair.

We went berry picking last week and it turns out the kids are much more efficient blueberry pickers than they were last year. We ended up picking about 12 cups of blueberries. The kids were thrilled. I let them eat a few on the way home and we still came home with 5 and a half pints. Later on that afternoon I went upstairs to feed the baby, and when I came down, all 5 pints were gone! That's 10 cups of blueberries! A measly half-pint was all that remained, and the kids were working on it when I found them. 

Ryan had just come home when I caught the kids in the act. Without going into detail, let's just say I overreacted a little bit (Can't a mama just make some blueberry muffins? That's all I really wanted...)So much so, that Ryan now often jokes and says, "Is it as important as eating a couple of blueberries?..."

Maddie plays ball.


Isaac sings to Nathan.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Nathan is such a cute little nudist and I love that you overreacted about the blueberry's. Miss you guys and are glad you are all doing good.

Matt and Erin said...

I would totally overreact about blueberries, too. That's a lot of blueberries to consume. :) Love that your family is adjusting well to life with four kids. Nathan seems like such a good baby. Hope he is treating you well.

Carlee said...

Sara - I cannot believe how many blueberries they ate. I would have also been mad. I always have big plans for my hard-picked fruit.