The Best Parts of Our Life in Rural Maine.
Austin told me the other day, "Not to be mean mom but I think the babies are making you dumb. You can't ever remember anything."
I think Isaac is on to something here... well, for me at least. ;)
Buon compleanno vecchietto! I don't think it's just pregnancy that does things to our brains. I've still got "fog brain" from sleep deprivation. It's been going on for about 5 years now.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Austin told me the other day, "Not to be mean mom but I think the babies are making you dumb. You can't ever remember anything."
I think Isaac is on to something here... well, for me at least. ;)
Buon compleanno vecchietto! I don't think it's just pregnancy that does things to our brains. I've still got "fog brain" from sleep deprivation. It's been going on for about 5 years now.
Post a Comment