Monday, May 14, 2012

From the Perspective of My Three-Year-Old

Mother's Day 2012


At preschool last week Maddie's sweet teacher helped her make a little gift, some treats and a poem for Mother's Day. She also pulled her aside and asked her some questions about me. Here are some of her responses:

  • Tell me about your mom: Sometimes she gets frustrated.
  • Where was she born? I don't know but Isaac was born in Utah and I was born in Utah.
  • How old is she? I don't know, but I'm three years old.
  • What is her favorite thing to do with you? Good things.
  • What is her favorite color? uhhh...treats. She likes treats.
  • What does she like to cook? Yummy things.


4 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

SUPER cute! You look gorgeous by the way:)

Chrissy Jo said...

What lovely pictures! Isn't it true that to a 3 year old it's really ALL ABOUT THEM?

Wasn't Maddie born in Iowa? Glad she likes to do "Good things" with you. What a sweet little girl. :-)

maryp said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Like the kind of pictures your kids will look back on in 30 years and say what a great and beautiful mom they have.

Maddie is hilarious! Hopefully one day we will meet her super cute self!

Happy Late Mother's Day!

slingwall said...

It is true you do love treats! We miss you guys and wish we could see you more often.