Wednesday, May 2, 2012

From the Mouth of My Babe

Earlier this week when we bid farewell to Brooke, Jeremy, and Katy. It was a bittersweet day--we are happy for them but sad for us because we will really miss them. Photos courtesy of Katy.
Isaac, while saying a prayer before bedtime tonight: "...and please bless that mom will say "yes" to letting us stay up a little later to play in our room and that she will play with us..."

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't it nice to be popular?!? That is the sweetest prayer ever. I was just headed to the bathtub...ready to escape and Elise came running after me, "Mommy, I want you to read my book tonight." I was tired and ready to sign off...but it's nice to be loved and needed and I enjoyed our story time.

I'm sad for you that you had to say goodbye to your sister! That is heartbreaking. Hugs from Illinois.

Jay and Heath said...

Haha! So good! Such a sweet prayer... The question is... Did it work? =)