We got blasted with a couple of feet of snow yesterday. Here is a clip of Isaac enjoying it. When he woke up on Saturday morning he came to me and exclaimed, "It looks like the North Pole outside!"
Davis got this Leap Frog magnet game for Christmas---hello? Why didn't I buy this cool learning toy years ago? It can occupy him for significant amounts of time and it's teaching him his letters with no help from me. Be careful when you listen to him say "W" because you just might die of cuteness.
We couldn't leave Mads out. A friend of mine was in junior primary the other day and told me, "Maddie was made to be a sunbeam!". She seems to love everything about it. Below she sings the song they are learning this month.
4 comments:
It's a good thing you guys are coming next month because I need a lot more Issac, Maddie, and Davis in my life:) These videos are SO cute! Do you have any new ones to post today perhaps?? Love you!
Ah, so adorable! That Davis is Amazing! He knows his letters WAY better than Owen. I guess I need to buy that!
Maddie is adorable . . . as always.
Miss you . . .
These are fantastic! That Davis is a genius I tell you! He was talking sooooo early and now he even knows his letters?!!!! I totally agree with your friend... Maddie WAS made to be a sunbeam. I miss those three cute kiddos!
I just about died over the "w" cuteness! I can't believe he knows letters already. What a little smarty pants! Very cute video's of the kids. :) Mi gusta!
Post a Comment