Here are the latest video clips that I captured this afternoon while the kids were singing some of their favorite songs. Maddie singing Estrellita (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Spanish)and then Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree.Isaac singing Real Gone from his favorite movie, Cars, while simultaneously bossing Maddie around. As you will notice, he makes up any words that he can't remember/doesn't know. He gets that skill from his father. Maddie jamming out to her favorite cartoon jingle.
| I never get tired of hearing her sing Popcorn Popping, especially the little finger action she does when she says, "It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be..." |
| I can't get enough of his mega chubby cheeks and smile! |
4 comments:
Oh that finger is to die for!!! Love it! And Isaac looks and sounds so much older already!! So cute!
Okay, that may have just MADE MY DAY! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! Maddie's "Ohh man!" in the Dora song is probably my very favorite, right up there with here little finger. What a crack up! I love it all and miss your cute kids.
I am an old childhood friend of Ryan's. I found you through FB.
What a beautiful family you have! Your kids are adorable.
Nice to catch up, even just a little.
That was adorable! I can tell that Isaac is 3 because he can't hold still even while singing. (got one like that myself) Those are some amazind cheeks Davis has got there! I don't know how you do it all by yourself. Hopefully Ryan comes back again soon.
Post a Comment