Saturday, August 8, 2009

Por Favor!!!!

You'll have to forgive me for this video clip. It's mostly just for me and probably won't interest most of the readers of this blog, but I want to remember how this little girl started out saying por favor, because it won't be long now and she will be saying it clear as a bell and I'll miss the Scooby-Doo sounding please that she uses now. If you do listen, do so with a little bit of an imagination-----she says por favor two times in the video, both right after I ask her to.
We are still working on saying por favor with a more humble spirit. Right now she barks it at us as if to say give it to me now!
At least she's saying it, right?
Enjoy Ryan's noises in the background--he was trying to get her to make her angry fist face for the camera.

7 comments:

allie said...

so cute!

Jamie said...

Maddie's looks in this video remind me of Corey when she was little. I enjoyed Isacc singing too! :)

Kelly said...

Hey, it wouldn't be Maddie if it wasn't sassy.

maryp said...

She is so cute! Ruby had her faced pressed up to the screen watching Maddie. Cute dress too!

slingwall said...

We miss those cute kids. Hope all is well for you. I hope Isaac reminds you how cool Utah is all the time. Take care.

Laura Bernard said...

OH, that girl is TOO adorable! I'm back! When are we getting together!?

Lisa said...

Where did the Payne Family go? No new blog posts, no phone calls freaking out about core, no home made bread brought over.... hmmm... are you alive?