Here's a clip of Isaac singing his most recent favorite. He especially loves to sing in the car and will sometimes belt it out at the top of his lungs 3 or 4 times in a row. It cracks me up every time!Notice how he barely misses a beat even while taking a tumble...
So I don't think I've seen a video of Isaac in FOREVER because I'm blown away at how well he's talking and singing and how BIG he is? Oh heaven help me. ;)
I just played that song for 2 hours yesterday in Primary - & pretty sure he got every word right ;)
Whoa! he's turned into a total singer! Weren't we just talking a few months ago about how he Doesn't sing? Very impressive! So how did her learn it in English, Ryan sings with him alot?
7 comments:
This kid is quite the singer. He needs to teach Chase how to remember all the lyrics to songs. He has such a good memory and cute little voice.
Oh man! What a cutie! He sung it perfectly!! You have some pretty cute kiddos Sarita!!
I love this video...so cute!! You are one lucky girl to have such cute kiddo's!
So I don't think I've seen a video of Isaac in FOREVER because I'm blown away at how well he's talking and singing and how BIG he is? Oh heaven help me. ;)
I just played that song for 2 hours yesterday in Primary - & pretty sure he got every word right ;)
I love it when Isaac sings. He does such a good job in nursery and makes it so much more fun.
Whoa! he's turned into a total singer! Weren't we just talking a few months ago about how he Doesn't sing? Very impressive! So how did her learn it in English, Ryan sings with him alot?
That is so precious! He is so dang smart.
Post a Comment