The Best Parts of Our Life in Rural Maine.
She is too cute! I love her jammies and pigtails.
She probably thinks this blog is about her....about her!She's so cute and I can't wait to see you all in a week!
Hermanita! She is so cute! I can't believe she has so much hair that you can do pigtails!!!
If I looked like her, I would never stop kissing myself in the mirror.
Oh, she is just so cute! I remember Nora doing the same thing when she could stand up next to the full length mirror. It would entertain her for quite awhile.
who can blame her?
Well when you are that pretty...don't be hatin' She is a cutie though, she looks so much like you.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is too cute! I love her jammies and pigtails.
She probably thinks this blog is about her....about her!
She's so cute and I can't wait to see you all in a week!
Hermanita! She is so cute! I can't believe she has so much hair that you can do pigtails!!!
If I looked like her, I would never stop kissing myself in the mirror.
Oh, she is just so cute! I remember Nora doing the same thing when she could stand up next to the full length mirror. It would entertain her for quite awhile.
who can blame her?
Well when you are that pretty...don't be hatin' She is a cutie though, she looks so much like you.
Post a Comment