Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture Tag

My friend Samantha tagged me. Here are the rules: You have to answer the questions with a Google image search. NO using your own pictures. You can't use any words to describe anything either (unless they are a part of the picture). Here goes:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Animal: Bad Habit: Where I live: Favorite Author (right now):
My job:
Favorite Hobbies:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Treat:
Favorite Places to be:
Now I tag Amy H., Erin P., Brookie, Krystal, and Devo (don't let me down, bro).

6 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

What a fun tag! I laughed so hard at your bad habit!

Kelly said...

This is a fun tag. I think I can relate with your bad habbit. I guess it is a good thing you will be forced to end that one soon. At least until next year.

Sam said...

I feel so special that someone followed my tag! LOL. Utah is a great place to be and we definately miss you guys here(especially us pink girls)!

Matt and Erin said...

Matt and I just downed almost an entire bag of cadburry eggs during conference today... Mmm...I might go finish off the rest right now. :)

Robyn said...

Fun idea. I didn't know you loved sushi! I don't, so darn.

ps- finished off those eggs. best gift I've received in a long time!!

Devo said...

I still haven't done the 25 things yet, but I'll try not to let you down.... and thanks for using marketing tricks to get me to do it.