Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This and That

Nothing really blog-worthy has happened lately (which isn't always a bad thing), so I thought I would post some random pictures that I have taken over the past few months.
We are all very glad when Daddy comes home each evening, especially Isaac. Every time he hears Ryan's keys in the door his eyes light up and he declares, "It's Papa!"
I love how Maddie looks like she ate way too much turkey in this picture--and the look on her face is classic.
Maddie loves these toys in the children's section of the library.
A Maddie-Isaac-Ryan sandwich

5 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

I'd have to say the turkey picture is my favorite too! She looks so well fed:)

Liz said...

I agree. I love the turkey pic.

Sam said...

Sara,
I am so glad I found your blog! I am not for sure if you would remember me (does 'Miss Samantha' Ring a bell)I have been trying to get back in touch with you and after finding your blog by mishp realized you are not near the snowy white mountains of utah! I hope that we will be able to get back into contact even though I see you are busy with 2 adorable kids! They truely are. I am very excited for you and where your life has lead you.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I can't get over her cute lil' face. So adorable.

Sam said...

PS Would you be willing to post your cownoy cookie recipe? I have been drooling over those since i first had them, which has been a long time (if not I completely understand)