Apparently some people could not see the video of Isaac walking and wanted some new footage. Whatever PaPa Payne wants he seems to get. Here is our little guy making his way down the hall of our apartment building.
what a good little walker! Aaron just started walking 2 days ago, but he doesn't do it without encouragement. He wants to eat by himself too, but I'm not willing to do that yet. It's probably hard, but I think you're lucky to have the first two close together.
4 comments:
That was awesome watching "big" Ike getting on down the highway. The man has skills, just in time for his sister to come on the scene.
Thanks a lot.
Papa Payne
what a good little walker! Aaron just started walking 2 days ago, but he doesn't do it without encouragement. He wants to eat by himself too, but I'm not willing to do that yet. It's probably hard, but I think you're lucky to have the first two close together.
Man he's fast! I love his little giggle...so cute.
He was cruisin' What a cute little guy! I bet he keeps you runnin'!
Post a Comment