Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...
Classes were canceled today and the city pretty much shut down because of freezing rain and snowstorms, so we decided to celebrate by giving Isaac his Christmas present early since we are going to be out of town on the big day. We let him open it himself, which took about 30 minutes because he was so enthralled with the wrapping paper, but he finally did it. It is one of those stacking toys with cups of different sizes that can also be put together to make different balls. While the toy entertained him for about 10 minutes, he ended up being most fascinated with the box.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
There's that little face we all know and love!
I guess you're going home for Christmas, I'm pretty jealous, I wish I could go home. I hope you have a wonderful time.
I forgot to tell you that I'm jealous of your weather.
I didn't know you were pregnant!! Auguri. Isaac is really cute and getting so big. We finally made it back to the states and have internet again, so we can start leave obnoxious comments on a regular basis now. Can you see any stomach yet? Are you coming to Utah for Christmas? Buon Natale! Julie and Paolo
What a cutie! Where did you get that adorable Christmas wrapping paper? I love it.
Karin, I got the paper at Target for $1! Not too shabby.
Post a Comment