Isaac is really getting used to being mobile. He is still working on his speed, but he gets faster everyday and I lose track of him more and more. His favorite spots are the dishwasher (he can see his own reflection and he just smiles at himself), the rug in our bedroom (it's really soft and he loves to lay on it), and the bathroom (we don't actually let him in there so he makes a b-line for the door every time we forget to close it). Here is a video of Isaac enjoying himself while I try to get him to crawl after me.
Okay...I played your video and my dogs went nuts! They love babies but babies don't seem to love their barking. My puppies would have a blast crawling with him and well sniffing his behind too. They're just checking his diaper...really.
He is so cute! Good luck with the crawling and getting into everything. Isn't is funny how kids won't ever perform for the camera? Way to go on crawling around the house in an effort to get him to follow you.
5 comments:
That is so dang cute! You really had him rolling with laughter. Can't wait to see him.
You have the cutest baby! I bet it's so fun to watch him learn to crawl! I can't wait for my baby!
Okay...I played your video and my dogs went nuts! They love babies but babies don't seem to love their barking. My puppies would have a blast crawling with him and well sniffing his behind too. They're just checking his diaper...really.
Oh my goodness! I love his laugh! Isn't that the best? I love it!
He is so cute! Good luck with the crawling and getting into everything. Isn't is funny how kids won't ever perform for the camera? Way to go on crawling around the house in an effort to get him to follow you.
Post a Comment